British manufactured high speed fabric doors
Hart's high-performance mid-range roller door is part of the Speedor® high speed door range. Durable in construction with high operating speeds, this mid-level high-speed door is suitable for internal and external openings.
Speedor Eco high speed door is designed for frequent use in high traffic situations and constructed to sustain thousands of opening and closing cycles. The Eco is a proven reliable product, lowering the cost of ownership with many years of use and low maintenance costs.
A neat and convenient safe access solution, the Eco includes movement and presence sensor options. These can deliver door activation with no touch, for clean and efficient automatic operation.
Drive options come in single speed or variable speed ranging from 0.66mps up to 1.2mps with a state of the art control panel providing fully automatic operation. Safety is provided by a pedestrian protecting light curtain retained within the multipurpose aluminium extruded side guides. A lightweight 900 gram PVC coated textile door curtain delivers a great low cost door access option. Heavier duty curtain option with upgraded colour range is also available.
Sustainable, strong, long-lasting, and easy to repair, our industrial doors are perfect a wide range of industrial and commercial applications.
We provide you with the best service by tailoring our door to your requirements and needs.
If you’d like to speak to us about how we can help you solve logistical challenges with a completely tailored high-speed door solution, contact us today on +44 (0) 191 214 0404
- Up to 5m high
- Up to 5m wide
- Standard opening – 0.8m sec
- Standard closing – 0.8m sec
- Variable speed options from 0.5mps up to 1.2mps available
Features and benefits of the Eco high speed door
Unique design, optimising flow of traffic and improving room climate
- Suitable for internal and external openings.
- Fast open and close for maximum environmental control and energy usage reduction.
Extremely reliable making them a cost-effective solution
Galvanised steel construction for enhanced strength
Highest levels of safety to protect your personnel and equipment
Tested and certified for full compliance
UKAC/CE approved for full standard conformity
Technologically advanced features to boost efficiency
- Size: Custom- size up to 5000 mm
- Speed: Single or variable speed opening at up to 1.2m/s
- Colour: Yellow, Blue, Red, Green, Grey
- Safety: Optical touch sensitive safety bottom edge, safety photocells, movement sensors, presence sensors, laser detection, traffic lights, audible warning
- Operators: Push button, induction loop, photocells, movement sensors, pull cords, hand held or vehicle-mounted radio transmitters, radar
- Vision Panel
- Hood and motor hood cover
- Production Lines
- Storage/Distribution warehouses
- Cold Rooms
- Food Preparation Area
- Chemical Plant
- Power Stations
- Airport Terminals
- Industrial Buildings