High speed roller shutters
British manufactured high speed insulated roller shutters
As the longest established British manufacturer of high-speed shutters and doors, Hart offers reliable high speed roller shutter doors designed to your requirements.
Insulation is a vital feature for improving thermal efficiency, reducing your carbon footprint and creating an energy-saving environment. Hart has a wide selection of lath profiles recommended for temperature control.
Our high speed insulated shutters have a thermal value of a minimum 0.69w/m.sq.k and 18db available as standard across the lath helping to reduce noise pollution and heat loss. Guides incorporate brush seals to seal and minimise operational noise. Increased performance options are available such as steel, aluminium and stainless options in various profile sizes.
If you’d like to speak to us about how we can help you solve logistical challenges with a completely tailored high-speed shutter door solution, please contact us today on +44 (0) 191 214 0404.
Up to 7m high
Up to 7m wide
Standard opening – 0.65m/sec
Standard closing – 0.5m/sec
Optional plastisol coating on the laths and optional powder coating of guides and bottom rail and any other associated parts Standard RAL colours.
Features and benefits of high speed insulated shutters
- Thermal value minimum: 0.69w/m.sq.k
- Sound reduction: 18d B Rw
- Double glazed vision panels (optional)
- Reduced energy costs
- Improved carbon footprint
- Improved working environment
- Temperature control
- Improved productivity
- Noise reduction
- Maintain chilled area
- Ease of access
- Low maintenance
- Prevent birds/vermin
Design options for Hart high speed shutters
- Wind lock guides for wind resistance class 5.
- Three phase heavy duty motor for operation.
- Safedrive or Safety Brake anti-fall to comply with machinery directive 2008.
- Strong, secure and reliable.
- Acoustic and insulation properties.
- Large sizes available.
- Choice of operators including push button, security key switch or automatic control.
- Optional plastisol coated or powder coat finish.
- Optional hood and motor hood covers and flashings.
- Optional ATEX compliance.
- Optional aluminium curtain available.
- Optional Vision windows available.
- Plastisol external finish in most HP 200 colours.
- Plastisol finish in most HP 200 colours both sides.
- Pvf 2 colorcoat in selected colours only.
- Double glazed windows.
- Special electrical equipment (automatic operation, safety edges etc.).
- Pass door, integral with main door body.
- External locking arrangement
Applications for insulated high speed shutters
- Production lines.
- Storage/distribution warehouses.
- Chemical plants.
- Power stations.
- Industrial buildings.
- Loading bays.