Industrial electric rolling shutters
British-manufactured electric shutters
Hart design and manufacture a wide range of robust, electrical shutters and doors. With over 75 years’ experience in industrial doors, we provide the best service by tailoring our electric rolling shutters to your requirements and needs.
Economic, strong, long lasting, and easy to repair, our electric shutters are multi-purpose for a wide range of commercial applications.
Electric operation via press button and/or automatic operation can be combined with safety devices, traffic lights to provide trouble free safe use.
Increased specifications options include paint colour finishes, stainless steel, automatic and high speed operation, all up to a maximum size of 10m x 10m. All systems full comply with all current health and safety standards.
If you’d like to speak to us about how we can help you solve logistical challenges with a completely tailored high-speed electric shutter, please contact us today on +44 (0) 191 214 0404.
- Up to 10m high
- Up to 10m wide
- Standard opening – 0.15m sec
- Standard closing – 0.15m sec
Optional plastisol coating on the laths and optional powder coating of guides and bottom rail and any other associated parts Standard RAL colours.
Features and benefits of electric shutters
- Choice of motors.
- Optional wind locks for additional wind resistance.
- Low maintenance.
- Strong, secure, and reliable.
- Simple and effective design.
Design options for Hart electrical shutters
- Size: custom size up to 9000 mm.
- Fire compliance.
- Various locking options available, from simple pin locking to fully automatic operation.
- Choice of colours and finish.
- Lock status signal options.
- Hood covers.
- Choice of operators.
- Infills and flashings.
Applications for electric shutters
- Production lines
- Storage/distribution warehouses
- Chemical plants
- Power stations
- Industrial buildings