High Speed Shutters
All our roller shutter models are available with automated and high speed options. The high speed design is commensurate with the size and weight of the door and will be designed to provide maximum reliable life. With high speed shutters, safety systems have to provide pedestrian protection to prevent contact between the pedestrian and the door. Hart Door Systems will provide support and discuss risk assessment analysis to provide the optimal solution.
High speed roller shutters are available in steel or aluminium.
- Manufacturing buildings
- Industrial buildings
- Storage/Distribution warehouses
- Secure areas where frequent access is required.
- Reduced Energy Costs
- Improved carbon footprint
- Improved Working Environment
- Temperature control
- Improved Productivity
- Noise Reduction
- Maintain chilled area
- Ease of Access
- Wind lock guides for wind resistance class 5
- Three phase variable or single speed door drives options.
- Safedrive or Safety Brake anti-fall to comply with machinery directive 2008.
- Safety devices for automatic closure.
- Strong, secure and reliable
- Acoustic and Insulation properties
- Large sizes available
- Choice of operators including push button, security key switch or automatic controlled.
- Optional Plastisol coated or Powder coat finish
- Optional hood and motor hood covers and flashings
- Optional ATEX compliance
- Optional Fire rating available
- Optional Aluminium curtain available
- Optional Vision windows available