Hart Door Systems has developed a new variant of its successful Speedor Cleanroom high-speed door by incorporating twin door blades to meet an exacting air leakage requirement.
This was required for a particular industrial application where the possible transfer of air particles was a perceived risk. The standard Speedor Cleanroom attains a very good rating at 18m3 per hour. By combining an additional door blade Hart has been able to reduce the air leakage rate to just 2m3 per hour with up to 30Pa pressure differential over the door system. The twin blade construction ensures efficient and effective separation from the contamination zone.
In addition to the unique twin blade design, the Speedor Twinblade has high-performance compression seals on the side frame. These are electrically and pneumatically operated when the door is in a closed position. Being a ‘cleanroom’ product, the door frame, bottom rail and covers are stainless steel, brush finished with easy clean seals to prevent contamination spread.
This bespoke system is a significant step forward for industrial door development for potential contamination zones. It has passed third-party assessment over a rigorous testing procedure.
- Pharmaceutical Production
- Medical Production/ Biotechnology Production
- Electronics / Semiconductor production
- Aerospace / Automotive production
- Chemical / Environmental analysis
- Nuclear / Energy
- Contamination zoning control
- Control Air Leakage
- Maintain Air pressure differentials
- Gas Containment
- Reduced Energy Costs
- Improved carbon footprint
- Improved Working Environment
- Temperature control
- Improved Productivity
- Noise Reduction
- Unique twin curtain design to drastically reduce air passage through the door
- High performance pneumatic pressure sealing
- Multilayer textile & PVC construction provides strength & tear resistance – long life
- Smooth finishing surface for ease of cleaning.
- 25mm neoprene draught blade seal, which has continuous contact to the door curtain providing a good seal.
- Sleek bottom rail design.
- Suitable for door openings up to 4m x 4m.
- Unique side frames manufactured to finest tolerances to maintain air pressure
- Sloping edges reduce collection of dirt and reduce risk pooling of cleaning fluids.
- Safety Light Curtain to detect movement under the door curtain before door movement occurs
- Average door speed 0.5mps
- Multifunction control panel
- Choice of operating options including floor loops, radar, photo beam, radio operation and pull cords.
- Optional Anti drip tapered door hood cover.
- Optional Vision Panel
- Optional ATEX compliance
- Optional Battery Backup
- Optional Stainless Steel version available