Insulation is a key feature of an energy saving environment; essential in today’s modern business context. Hart has a wide selection of lath profiles which are recommended. Steel, aluminium and stainless are all available in various profile sizes within our industrial shutters.
These shutters have a thermal value of minimum 0.69w/m.sq.k and 18db available as standard across the lath with increasing performance options available. Guides incorporate brush seals to seal and minimise operational noise.
- Production Lines
- Storage/Distribution warehouses
- Chemical Plant
- Power Stations
- Industrial Buildings
- Reduced Energy Costs
- Improved carbon footprint
- Improved Working Environment
- Temperature control
- Improved Productivity
- Noise Reduction
- Maintain chilled area
- Ease of Access
- Low maintenance
- Prevent Birds/Vermin
- Wind lock guides for wind resistance class 5
- Three Phase heavy duty motor for operation
- Safedrive or Safety Brake anti-fall to comply with machinery directive 2008.
- Strong, secure and reliable
- Acoustic and Insulation properties
- Large sizes available
- Choice of operators including push button, security key switch or automatic controlled.
- Optional Plastisol coated or Powder coat finish
- Optional hood and motor hood covers and flashings
- Optional ATEX compliance
- Optional Aluminium curtain available
- Optional Vision windows available