Telesales Executive/ Telemarketer
A new opportunity has arisen for a permanent, full-time Telemarketer to work at Hart Door Systems HQ in Newcastle Upon Tyne.
We are looking for someone with a positive and outgoing approach who has the ability to build good working relationships, has B2B sales experience, a professional telephone manner and working knowledge of Microsoft Office and CRM systems.
The successful candidate will demonstrate that they can create new opportunities, contribute to growth in sales and build the reputation of Hart Door Systems within the market.
In return we can offer you a rewarding career with a highly innovative company with an OTE of £25,000+
Salary: £18,000 plus commission
This is a permanent role, 37.5hrs per week. Mon-Friday (If required part time hours can be discussed)
- Commission paid on qualified appointments and resulting sales
- Private Pension in line with Government legislation and guidelines.
- 22 Holidays per annum plus 8 Bank Holidays
- Free on-site parking
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE TELESALES EXECUTIVE/ TELEMARKETER
- Growth of door sales and service contracts
- Regular contact with all relevant prospects and prior customers
- Identifying and generate new sales opportunities through outbound calling
- Research to identify decision-makers of relevant companies
- Direct qualified opportunities to external sales
- Cleanse data on the CRM
- Utilise the existing CRM and ensure that this valuable resource of contacts is maximised. Ensure that CRM data is relevant, complete and up to date.
- Contribute market intelligence based on your results and responses from prospects; working collaboratively with marketing and management.
- Identify and drive activity that supports call activity, e.g. email or direct mail campaigns – ensuring these are adequately followed up with calls.
- Follow up any leads that may be allocated to you e.g. those generated via exhibitions, website enquiries etc
- Minimum 2 years experience in outbound calling/telesales in a technical environment preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised and self-motivated individual
- Ability to build good working relationships.
- Ability to manage and organise your own time.
- Ability to collaborate and take on board ideas whilst contributing to the wider marketing function.
- B2B sales experience.
- A professional telephone manner.
Apply to email@example.com