Service Manager Vacancy – Newcastle Upon Tyne
Service Manager – this vacancy at Hart Doors is a full time position, based in our Head Office in Newcastle upon Tyne. This is a national role, over-seeing engineers working throughout the UK. This is a senior management position and it is of the upmost importance that we recruit the right person to help us develop our business.
On target earnings package in the region of £70,000.
Salary: £55,000.00-£70,000.00 per year
- Company car
- Company pension
- On-site parking
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE SERVICE MANAGER
The service manager will have control of service department staff and engineers nationwide, ensuring compliance to all health and safety and efficient and profitable operation.
SERVICE MANAGER EXPERIENCE
- Managing service department administration and engineers on site
- Understanding and operating company systems around costing, invoicing and delivering targets
- System building to deliver KPI’s timely and accurately to deliver output per operative analysis time and costs
- Planning operations
- Customer care
- Control of vehicles, system maintenance for service
- All Health & Safety aspects SOP’s overview and controls
- Staff training and engagement
- Staff development plans
Do you want to join a successful family business that manufactures, installs and services industrial doors and has been established for over 70 years?
· Are you the “A” player we are looking for?
· Do your friends and colleagues describe you as driven and ambitious?
· Are you frustrated in a relatively senior role in a similar service orientated business, where you are just itching for the chance to prove your managerial abilities and business acumen as the department leader?
If this is you then look no further. As a well-established and respected family manufacturing business we have an exciting and unique opportunity for you as the national service manager. We have ambitious plans to double and then triple our support department which maintains and services our installed product across the UK and the world, whilst significantly enhancing the service experience clients receive.
To read more about our service department click here
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org