High Security Shutters to LPS 1175 SR1-SR4
High Security Roller Shutters designed to solve extreme security risks
The Terror Screen range of doors are strengthened to resist sustained attacks by experienced intruders. They provide invaluable resistance time in the event of an attack, and in combination with other perimeter security and surveillance systems, will provide vital protection for property and people.
- High Security 4 levels
- Tested to LPS 1175 Issue 7 SR1-4
- Size range up to 9m wide x 8m high
- Full monitoring / integration with security and safety systems
- Attack and threat prevention
- Meets security / insurance requirements
- Asset protection
- Public Safety
- Separation of restricted areas
We offer the following security rated shutters;
Security Rating 1
- Classified as domestic and low commercial risk
- Tested and provide resistance to tools in Category A.
- The tools of this category simulate an opportunist attack by bodily physical force and using easily concealed tools.
Security Rating 2
- Classified as medium domestic and low commercial risk
- Tested and provide resistance to tools in Category A (as SR1) plus B
- The tools of this category provide a more determined opportunist attack by bodily physical force and tools with higher mechanical advantage.
Security Rating 3
- Classified as medium commercial risk
- Tested and provide resistance to tools in Category A & B (as SR2) plus C
- The tools of this category are for deliberate forced entry of well-protected premises using bodily physical force and a wide selection of attack options
Security Rating 4
- Classified as high commercial risk and government risk
- Tested and provide resistance to tools in Category A, B & C (as SR3) plus D
- The tools of this category are for experienced attempts at forced entry
See further information on the classification, attack time, tools and fixing of LPS1175 SR1 – SR4 rated shutters here
Not sure what you need or would like advice?