Sales Area Manager – South East England
A driven Sales Representative for national and international manufacturer of industrial doors. Working in own territory within national team; full head office support on marketing, product information and engineering. Representing a leader and innovator within the industry with exceptional products. Building relationships with existing, prospective and new clients.
Hart Door Systems – an introduction
Hart Door Systems is a dynamic, family-founded, British engineering company which manufactures a unique range of industrial door systems covering energy conservation, shop floor environment and efficiency, fire and security. Established over 60 years ago, Hart now supplies door systems throughout the United Kingdom and exports around the World. All manufacturing is completed in Newcastle upon Tyne, continuing its long tradition of first-class engineering. Hart specialises in turn-key projects including design, prototype development, manufacture, installation and after-sales maintenance. Hart delivers on time, on cost and to the required international standards.
Contracts and clients
Hart has worked on high-profile contracts such as Dubai Metro, Heathrow terminals 1 to 5, King Abdullah International airport, Jeddah, St Pancras International and the Olympic stadium (both in London). Hart works with developers and international construction companies. Other high-profile clients include Nestlé, Rolls-Royce, Ford, Jaguar, Land Rover, Nissan, Veolia, Cadbury, Tata Steel, Siemens, British Airways, Procter & Gamble, Arla Foods, Western Power, GlaxoSmithKline and Aesica to name a few.
To manage sales within a given territory of the UK (South East England). This involves account management of existing clients and prospects, keeping in contact in a timely manner and as regularly as is necessary and ensuring growth of new opportunities in relation to the existing business strategy.
Expected result areas
- Generating monthly target income through a combination of networking, targeted new contacts and existing clients and prospects pipeline.
- Managing pipeline activities, ensuring a mix of relevant activities.
- Consulting with clients (product training provided) to ensure suitable solutions are proposed.
- Contribute to the successful sales effort of the company. This may include working with others on tenders, exhibitions, national accounts, possibly international business.
- Reporting activities via the CRM, for own benefit and for company intelligence to support marketing and sales decision making.
- Sales track record in a B2B context – ideally with an industrial/construction engineering background in high-end or premium products.
- Ability to consult, build relationships and credibly propose solutions.
- Written communication ability – for email communications both internally and externally, and ability to craft compelling proposals (in line with templates and guidelines available).
- Ability to manage own time across a range of consulting, selling and reporting activities and willingness to support these activities by carrying out measurements and technical specifications (training provided).
- Understanding of how to build effective and appropriate partner / specifier relationships (if appropriate) and manage complex decision-making units.
Attractive salary + commission + car + expenses.
Send you application together with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org