Speedor Super high speed door
The Speedor Super high speed roller door is used predominately as an external door. It has good wind resistance and is available in sizes up to 6m x 6m. These robust doors are built to last with a tried and tested reliable construction. Speedor Super doors have been manufactured for over 30 years with 65% of Hart’s original Speedor Supers still in operation with many doing thousands of daily cycles.
The main features of Speedor Super include:
- Tensioned curtain, the door curtain is held in tension between the roller and the bottom rail throughout its operation so is not affected by wind buffeting and works well in a gusty environment
- Robust and engineered construction lasts for decades
- Optional break out feature
- Sophisticated, state of the art control with host of features and options including a operational counter and service warnings
- Variable Speed options and soft start
- Safety systems including safe edge deep rubber seal on leading edge of the door
- optional full width vision panel
- Size range up to 6M wide and 6M high
If you’d like to speak to us about how we can help you solve logistical challenges with a completely tailored high-speed door solution, please contact us today on +44 (0) 191 214 0404
- Production Lines
- Storage/Distribution warehouses
- Cold Rooms
- Food Preparation Area
- Chemical Plant
- Power Stations
- Industrial Buildings
- Reduced Energy Costs
- Improved carbon footprint
- Improved Working Environment
- Temperature control
- Improved Productivity
- Noise Reduction
- Maintain chilled area
- Ease of Access
- Low maintenance
- Prevent Birds/Vermin
- Choice of standard fabric colours (Safety Yellow is Standard)
- Door speeds up to 1.2mps
- Variable speed drive
- Multifunction control panel
- Safety bottom edge which automatically stops and reverses the door if contacted during operation.
- Two Safety photo-cells which automatically stop and reverse the door if contacted during operation.
- Patented tensioning system.
- Exceptional wind resistance.
- Deep side and top seals.
- Sizes up to 6m x 6m
- Choice of operating options including floor loops, radar, photo beam, radio operation and pull cords.
- Optional breakout bottom rail
- Optional Vision Panel
- Optional hood and motor hood covers
- Optional ATEX compliance