The Super is used predominately as an external door with good wind resistance, built to last, robust reliable construction, manufactured for over 30 years, 65% are still in operation many doing thousands of daily cycles and that makes these fully featured, high speed doors our best seller.
The main features of Speedor Super include:
- Tensioned curtain, the door curtain is held in tension between the roller and the bottom rail throughout its operation so is not affected by wind buffeting and works well in a gusty environment
- Robust and engineered construction lasts for decades
- Optional break out feature
- Sophisticated, state of the art control with host of features and options including a operational counter and service warnings
- Variable Speed options and soft start
- Safety systems including safe edge deep rubber seal on leading edge of the door
- optional full width vision panel
- Size range up to 6M wide and 6M high
- Production Lines
- Storage/Distribution warehouses
- Cold Rooms
- Food Preparation Area
- Chemical Plant
- Power Stations
- Industrial Buildings
- Reduced Energy Costs
- Improved carbon footprint
- Improved Working Environment
- Temperature control
- Improved Productivity
- Noise Reduction
- Maintain chilled area
- Ease of Access
- Low maintenance
- Prevent Birds/Vermin
- Choice of standard fabric colours (Safety Yellow is Standard)
- Door speeds up to 1.2mps
- Variable speed drive
- Multifunction control panel
- Safety bottom edge which automatically stops and reverses the door if contacted during operation.
- Two Safety photo-cells which automatically stop and reverse the door if contacted during operation.
- Patented tensioning system.
- Exceptional wind resistance.
- Deep side and top seals.
- Sizes up to 6m x 6m
- Choice of operating options including floor loops, radar, photo beam, radio operation and pull cords.
- Optional breakout bottom rail
- Optional Vision Panel
- Optional hood and motor hood covers
- Optional ATEX compliance