Designed for frequent use in high traffic situations where exceptional wind resistance is required. The energy saving potential of this door is particularly high.
The Storm is used predominately as an external rolling door with a unique guide system offering wind resistance up to class 5 as defined by DIN EN 12424, on larger openings up to 8m x 8m.
Capable of withstanding winds up to 90 mph when closed, the Storm is a robust and reliable system.
We are the only UK manufacturer to offer 2 years warranty as standard on our Speedor high speed doors. We do this because we believe in our doors.
- We use thicker curtain material made of a multilayer PVC textile so it lasts longer and less likely to split and tear.
- Wind class 5 means the doors will not blow in in strong winds.
- Doors may be a small part of a building, but they can cause the biggest problems. Our high speed doors are simply better giving you the peace of mind that once the door is in place you can forget about it.
Quality and longevity of product
- Our high speed doors have a life expectancy of over 20 years.
- Some of doors are still in operation after 30 years.
- Because our doors are reliable it means less repairs, less down time and less cost in the long run.
If you’d like to speak to us about how we can help you solve logistical challenges with a completely tailored high-speed door solution, please contact us today on +44 (0) 191 214 0404
- Refuse / Waste Plants
- AD Facilities
- Exposed warehouses
- Distribution warehouses
- Industrial Buildings
- Large exposed openings
- Noise containment
- Odour containment
- Refuse containment
- Prevention of birds and vermin
- Reduced energy costs
- Improved environment
- Improved carbon footprint
- Improved Working Environment
- Temperature control
- Improved Productivity
- Ease of Access
- Low maintenance
- Choice of standard fabric colours (Safety Yellow is Standard)
- Door speeds up to 1.2mps
- Variable speed drive
- Multifunction control panel
- Safety bottom edge
- Safety photo-cell
- Unique guide retaining system
- Wind resistance up to class 5 in the closed position dependant on size.
- Sizes up to 8m x 8m
- Choice of operating options including floor loops, radar, photo beam, radio operation and pull cords.
- Optional breakout bottom rail
- Optional Vision Panel
- Optional hood and motor hood covers