Predominately as an internal door for openings of up to 4M or 12M².
The Mini, which is capable of many thousands of operations every week for year after year, features superior design and construction commensurate with such a high level of duty.
The Mini does not have a tension system and therefore is used primarily for internal door openings. However fitment of a wind bar or curtain stiffeners will allow the door to operate on external opening with low exposure to wind pressure.
For detailed specification ask for datasheet 102.
- Production Lines
- Storage/Distribution warehouses
- Cold Rooms
- Food Preparation Area
- Chemical Plant
- Power Stations
- Airport Terminals
- Industrial Buildings
- Reduced Energy Costs
- Improved carbon footprint
- Improved Working Environment
- Temperature control
- Improved Productivity
- Noise Reduction
- Maintain chilled area
- Ease of Access
- Low maintenance
- Prevent Birds/Vermin
- Choice of standard fabric colours
- Variable speed drive
- Multifunction control panel
- Safety bottom edge which automatically stops and reverses the door if contacted during operation.
- Safety photo-cell which automatically stops and reverses the door if contacted during operation.
- Choice of operating options including floor loops, radar, photo beam, radio operation and pull cords.
- Optional self resetting breakout bottom rail
- Optional Vision Panel
- Optional hood and motor hood covers
- Optional ATEX compliance