Speedor Maxi uses a twin-layer of fabric for strength and insulation for large door openings.
Though travelling at a generally slower speed than other Speedors it still opens up a very large opening in a short time.
Speedor Maxi can be automated to provide the energy saving benefits attained by other products in the range of Speedor door systems. As Speedor Maxi is used predominately as an external door it has exceptionally good wind resistance and can be designed for wind speeds of 115MPH.
The whole system is extremely robust and capable of many operations every week for year after year. Speedor’s design and construction are commensurate with a high level of duty.
For detailed specification ask for datasheet 104.
- Docks and riverside installations
- Chemical Plant
- Power Stations
- Industrial Buildings
- Waste and Recycling Buildings
- Reduced Energy Costs
- Improved carbon footprint
- Improved Working Environment
- Temperature control
- Improved Productivity
- Noise Reduction
- Maintain chilled area
- Low maintenance
- Prevent Birds/Vermin
- Twin layer of fabric for strength and insulation void
- Heavy duty vinyl coated reinforced polyester to provide tear resistance, strength and long life.
- Tear resistance 800/750N
- Flame retardant fabric
- Available in a range of standard colours.
- Wind resistance up to 115 mph.
- Temperature resistance +70°C to -35°C
- Integral brush seals.
- Sizes up to 20m x 20m.
- Robust design capable of faultless operation.
- 2 Safety photocells, safety leading edge and warning signs as standard.
- Vision panels can be supplied as an option.
- Optional ATEX compliance