Terror Screen LPS1175 SR4
Security roller shutter door system LPS 1175 SR4
Our highest security shutter
SR4 security rolling shutters provide a high security weight and strength combination through the twin skin steel lath, re-enforced by an aluminium sub structure which is highly resistant to cutting.
This very heavy door system will provide significant resistance to attack. Drives, particularly on larger doors, will be chain driven as pictured rather than the simpler direct Safedrive units.
Protect your business with these doors, tested to withstand 20 minutes of attack, including 10 minutes with drills and hand tools.
- Military Installations
- Government buildings
- Nuclear Facilities
- Detention Centres
- Chemical Industries
- Data Centres
- Hazardous Environments
- Security Risk Control Buildings
- Attack Prevention
- Security performance
- Asset protection
- Public Safety
- Unauthorised access restriction
- Insurance compliance
- Reduced risk of crime
- Tested and approved to LPS 1175 SR4 Issue 7
- Heavy duty motor drive
- Safety Brake
- Heavy duty side frames with strengthening plates
- Electric/Manual locking arrangements
- Counterbalance springs on very large doors
- Twin skin interlocking laths with internal reinforced bracing
- Multiple reinforced fixings
- Sizes up to 9m wide x 8m high
- Operation by press button or various automatic operators
- Complies with BSEN 12453:2005, BSEN 12604:2000, BSEN 12635:2002, BSEN 12978:2003.