To manage the production department within the business efficiently and effectively meeting all financial and business development targets.
Being a member of the Hart team involves each employee in these overall responsibilities:
- To understand and deliver the Hart commitments to customers, employees and business partners.
- To treat everybody with respect, honesty and trust
- To take responsibility for your actions as part of the Hart team.
- To safeguard the financial wellbeing and the good name of the Company at all times.
- To play your part in the decision making processes of the Company and enhance its performance.
- To promote the Company image and products at all times and to seek new opportunities for business.
- To share in the responsibility for the health and safety of all Hart staff and customers.
- To help Hart Door systems limited meet its obligations to the shareholders, the law, the community and the environment.
- To maintain the highest standards of service to customers through continuously following and improving of the Company’s Quality Standards.
- To handle customer concerns in a sympathetic and positive manner.
- To achieve a minimum gross profit of 45%
- Institute a lean manufacture programme of continuous development to achieve a gross profit exceeding 20% improvement.
- Manage your team and develop 80% of A players
- 100% of the team have personal development programs.
- Target non conformance to zero levels
- Development of the existing system to measure amount of time to produce and deliver each type of door manufactured and report reliably monthly.
- MRP study manage efficient purchase and waste reduction
Skills, experience and qualifications required
- A good level of general education and experience
- The ability to achieve the required outcome and manage the process of delivering it.
- Experience in the management skills of:
- Strategic and detailed planning and implementation
- Information processing and analysis
- Man management
- Customer satisfaction and retention
Application together with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org