Industrial Door Installation/Fitters Mate Vacancy
As a well-established and respected family manufacturing business we have ambitious plans to grow and enhance our installation department which installs a range of automatic industrial doors across the UK. As part of the expansion we are looking to hire a fitters mate based in the North East.
As a fitters mate you will assist a qualified engineer installing a full range of automatic doors including fast action doors, security roller shutters, fire roller This role is to assist fitters with the installation of the full range of Hart Door System product range. You must have the ability to work at heights from high level access platform and demonstrate an aptitude/willingness to learn the requirements of a qualified fitter. The role will involve working away from home Monday to Friday and travelling throughout the UK; and will include occasional weekend working (overtime paid).
£11ph + overtime
- Opportunity for progression
- Overtime available
- Private Pension in line with Government legislation and guideline
- 22 days holiday entitlement plus 8 statutory days increasing after time served
- Industry recognised training, qualifications and accreditation
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE FITTERS MATE
- Assisting with tasks as per instruction from the qualified fitter
- Up-pack job/parts ready for installation
- Dispose of rubbish and keeping the area clean and tidy before, during and after installation
- Prepare tools ready for install/after installation is complete
- Ensure the doors are handed to clients in a clean and working order
- Keep van tidy whilst assisting with van stock levels
FITTERS MATE SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Full driving licence
- CSCS and /or SSSTS required (although we can provide for the ideal candidate).
- IPAF preferred.
- Aptitude for physical work.
- Can do attitude.
- Presentable at all times.
- Customer interfacing skills
To read more about our service department click here
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org