Industrial door fitter – installation engineer vacancy – North East
The role of industrial door fitter/installation engineer will involve working away from home, throughout the UK, Monday to Friday and will include occasional weekend working. 45 hours per week.
The work will involve installing the full range of Hart Doors System product range along with other door types brought in from other manufacturers. In addition, the job will entail servicing and repairing this range of products.
In return we can offer you a rewarding career with a highly innovative company with the opportunity to earn between £38,000 and £40,000 on target earnings.
Salary: £13.00-£14.50 per hour
- Overtime available
- Pension scheme
- Top spec company van
- Company mobile and tablet
- Fuel card
- 22 days holiday entitlement plus 8 statutory days increasing after time served
- Industry recognised training, qualifications and accreditation
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE INDUSTRIAL DOOR FITTER/INSTALLATION ENGINEER
The industrial door fitter/installation engineer, with the support of a fitters-mate, will work throughout the UK installing full range of HDS product range along with other door types brought in from other manufacturers. In addition, the job will entail servicing and repairing this range of products throughout the UK. The role will involve working away from home Monday to Friday and will include occasional weekend working. Working in different countries may also be a requirement of the role, on request.
INDUSTRIAL DOOR FITTER/ INSTALLATION ENGINEER EXPERIENCE
- Mechanical skill set background required preferable in the industrial door sector.
- Electrical basic knowledge within the door sector preferred.
- Strong customer facing skills
- UK clean Driving licence required
- CSCS and /or SSSTS preferred.
- IPAF preferred.
To read more about our service department click here
Application Deadline: 23/10/2020
Apply to email@example.com