Industrial door service engineer – vacancy – South England
The role of the Service Engineer will be the servicing of industrial doors in the south of England. Engineers would have a preferred electrical background/qualification and be fully conversant with repairing and maintaining a full range of industrial doors including fast action doors, security roller shutters, fire roller shutters and sectional doors
- Overtime available
- Pension scheme
- Top spec company van
- Company mobile and tablet
- Fuel card
- 22 days holiday entitlement plus 8 statutory days increasing after time served
- Industry recognised training, qualifications and accreditation
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE SERVICE ENGINEER
- Repair and service full range of Hart Door System product range.
- Electrical fault finding capability.
- Mechanical capabilities in repairing HDS range of doors.
- Reading of drawings and technical instructions.
- Efficient planning capability of site visits to customers.
- Keeping van stock levels correct for the required work plan.
- Completing all customer visits accurately, timely and efficiently.
- Completion of all required documentation and ability to use a tablet to both receive and log all completed calls.
INDUSTRIAL DOOR SERVICE ENGINEER EXPERIENCE
- Electro Mechanical skills
- Industrial Door Experience desired
- Electrical background
- Strong customer facing skills
- UK Drivers Licence
- CSCS (Construction Skills Certification Scheme)
- Driving License
- IPAF preferred.
To read more about our service department click here
Apply to email@example.com